We provide grease trap cleaning and used cooking oil collection services to restaurants and commercial kitchens in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and Southwest Washington.
We are a preferred pumper and complete a FOG report at each visit, ensuring you are in compliance with local grease trap cleaning laws.
The standard cost of our grease trap cleaning is $95, however, many restaurants also enjoy additional discounts if they recycle their used cooking oil .
Why Northwest Biofuel?
We’ve built our grease trap cleaning business on these principles:
- Quality:- Your grease trap will be pumped-out and washed down using the water available at your restaurant to ensure it is functioning as it should be.
- No Long Term Contracts:- Unlike most other companies we do not use service contracts. We believe that if we provide the best grease trap cleaning service, at the lowest price every time we will have your business for life and we therefore should not need a contract. That is why if you are ever unsatisfied for any reason you will not be charged for service.
- 24/7 Emergency Service:- If you are ever in need of service call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we will have someone at your restaurant ASAP to pump out your grease trap, and if necessary clean your drains.
- Convenience:- We clean your grease trap at a time that is convenient for you, so as not to interfere with your restaurant’s operations. This typically means scheduling service before your restaurant opens or after it closes. If you’d prefer you can provide us with a key to your restaurant and we will come in and clean it before you open without having to schedule to have someone there to let us in. If you provide us with a key to your restaurant you will get $25 credit to your account.
- 1-Stop Shop:- Some companies specialize only in grease trap cleaning services, while other companies specialize only in used cooking oil collection services. We provide both services for one low monthly payment. We’re also one of only two companies in Portland to offer grease trap repair , a service that can save you thousands of dollars by extending the life of your current grease trap.
When you choose Northwest Biofuel you are getting the best service at the lowest price. We always put our customers first!
Our Grease Trap Cleaning Process
To begin the grease trap cleaning service, our driver will pull in a two inch diameter hose from the truck into the restaurant. We open the lid of the grease trap and place the hose inside. Next we attach a smaller hose to a fresh hot water source which is used to spray down the walls of the grease trap and make sure that the inlet and outlet lines are cleared. Any material that cannot be broken free from spraying the trap will be scraped off and sucked up. If the pipes connected to the grease trap are blocked with grease we will hydro jet them until they are cleared.
We also check for holes or leaks in the grease trap to make sure it is not failing. When we are done you can be certain that your grease trap and drains are in good working order. Typically the process takes between 20-30 minutes.
Our driver will leave a copy of the FOG (Fat’s, Oil and Grease) report with the restaurant and a second copy will be sent to the city in which your restaurant is located, which keeps your restaurant in compliance.